Lornet Non-linear junction detector is designed to detect various kinds of electronic devices containing semiconductor elements, such as eavesdropping devices, microphone amplifiers, audio-recording devices, remote control devices etc., both in switched-on and switched-off modes.
A non-linear junction detector Lornet is used while conducting strategic and search work afield, in rooms, transport, and is designed to find special equipment containing semiconductor components. An automatic system of frequency selection is integrated into the device, and it can tune away from narrowband interference automatically (by a сriterion of minimum noise of the receiving channel of the 2nd harmonic).
Probing signal frequency range 900MHz +/-
The maximum power of the probing signal (peak // average):
Pulse mode 10W//230mW
Pulse mode with small duty cycle (CW) 200mW
Receiver sensitivity, not worse than -110dBm
The adjustment range of the probing signal power 20dB
The dynamic range of the receiving path 24dB
Battery life at maximum power in a pulse (continuous) mode 3,0h (1,5h)
Device size in operation (carrying) mode 102х16х6 (54х16х7)cm
The full weight of the item in active state 0.96kg
The bag dimensions 44х30х35cm
The full weight of the item within a bag 3kg
The operating temperature range from +5 to +40?
Main Competitive Advantages:
• Small dimensions and weight of the device
• Easy-to-use, it is possible to use the device as checking one
• Automatic and manual modes of power change of the probing signal
• Use of the latest technologies and materials, ergonomic
• High detection potential (it is highly competitive to the best samples)
• Use of wireless earphones
• It is possible to operate in hard-to-reach places and under conditions of limited space (antenna thickness does not exceed 18 mm).
Each item goes through pre-sale test maintenance under the strictest conditions.
Warranty period for Lornet is 12 months upon supply to the customer.
If the device breaks during the warranty period, provided that the customer has followed all the operation, transportation and storage rules, the manufacturer will to make the repair free of charge or replace the device.
Features of Lornet series non-linear junction detectors
All the detectors of the series have the following general characteristics:
– Two types of probing signal: impulse signal with high off-duty ratio and continuous (or impulse with low off-duty ratio, so-called 20K mode);
– Automatic tuning-out of probing signal frequency from the narrowband interference;
– Automatic and manual adjustment of probing signal power;
– Analysis of received signal by 2nd and 3rd harmonics;
– Ability to use wireless earphones.
Lornet is a non-linear junction detector with standard operating frequency in the range of 800-900 MHz. The distinctive features are as follows: ease of operation, low weight (1 kg), environmentally friendly (maximum output power in pulsed mode is 10 W), designed to test the office premises. Because of the frequency band applied it doesn’t detect SIM card (as any other, even powerful (100-200 W) nonlinear junction detector).
R-T unit with a control knob
2 removable (LI-ION) rechargeable batteries (3.6V)
Battery charging container
Battery charging adaptor (220V)
Wireless headset and receiver
AC adapter for the receiving device (220V)
Documentation (user manual, certificate)