Lornet-24 is a portable nonlinear junction detector with an operating frequency of 2.4 GHz. The distinctive features are as follows: ease of operation, low weight (650 g), the design of the device resembles a metal detection wand, environmentally safe (maximum radiated power of 10 watts in pulsed mode); designed for a personal inspection, use on business trips and local inspections of office premises. Due to the frequency band applied the device detects SIM card from a distance of 10-15 cm.
A non-linear junction detector Lornet-24 is used while conducting strategic and search work afield, in rooms, transport, and is designed to find special equipment containing semiconductor components. An automatic system of frequency selection is integrated into the device, and it can tune away from narrowband interference automatically (by a criterion of minimum noise of the receiving channel of the 2nd harmonic).
Probing signal frequency range 2400MHz +/-
The maximum power of the probing signal (peak // average):
Pulse mode 10W//230mW
Pulse mode with small duty cycle (CW) 200mW
Receiver sensitivity, not worse than -110dBm
The adjustment range of the probing signal power 20dB
The dynamic range of the receiving path 24dB
Battery life at maximum power in a pulse (continuous) mode 3,0h (1,5h)
Device dimensions 39х10х6 (22х11х7)cm
The full weight of the item in active state 0.7kg
The bag dimensions 44 х 30 х 35cm
The full weight of the item within a bag 1.7kg
The operating temperature range from +5 to +40?
Main competitve advantages:
• It is a unique device worldwide by its frequency, weight and dimensions (it can be placed in a pocket) characteristics.
• Easy-to-use, it is ideal as checking one
• All operation modes of Lornet device are available (automatic and manual modes of power change of the probing signal in a pulse mode, manual power change in CW mode)
• Use of the latest technologies and materials, ergonomic
• Electromagnetic effect to a person (while checking) is significantly lower then that of a cell phone
• High detection potential (in some cases due to higher frequency of the probing signal it is more effec-tive in comparison with detectors operation with more power, but in standard range)
• Use of wireless earphones
• It is possible to operate in hard-to-reach places and under conditions of limited space (antenna thickness does not exceed 18 mm).
Each item goes through pre-sale test maintenance under the strictest conditions.
Warranty period for Lornet-24 is 12 months upon supply to the customer.
If the device breaks during the warranty period, provided that the customer has followed all the operation, transportation and storage rules, the manufacturer will to make the repair free of charge or replace the device.